| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Edmonton (Intl), Ab in October is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Edmonton (Intl), Ab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Edmonton (Intl), Ab:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 193 kms (120 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) S
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) S
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) N
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) ENE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) SE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) S