| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Edmonton (Intl), Ab in May is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 42.8mm (1.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 15:01 long and the longest day is 16:35 long with an average length of 15:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Edmonton (Intl), Ab May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Edmonton (Intl), Ab:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 233 kms (144.8 miles) NNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 193 kms (120 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) S
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) S
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) ENE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) N
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) ENE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) SE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) S
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) S